Experience: 10+ Years
- Minimum 10 years’ management experience in the IT field, including development work and interactions with customers.
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Analyse economics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and return-on-investment standards.
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Oversee acquisition of resources and materials as needed before and during projects by talking with customers, team members, managers, and in-house accountants and negotiating price and payment agreements with vendors.
- Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news.
Good to Have
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills Ability to work independently, a strong eye for detail.
- Extensive leadership experience and strong teaming abilities
Job Category: Project Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gurugram Hyderabad Mohali (Chandigarh) Noida Pune
Apply for this position
Thank you for your interst. Please fill in the required fields below for submission.