CloudSmartz recognized for innovation in five categories
The annual Pipeline Innovation Awards are specifically designed to provide the most credible recognition of technical innovation in the industry. Each year, Pipeline receives hundreds of nominations which are distilled to a select number of semi-finalists, who compete in more than 10 categories of technical innovation. Semi-finalists submit extensive information to validate their innovation, which is objectively scored, and provided to esteemed judging panel consisting of key executives from service provider, analyst, and financial organizations who exclusively select the most innovative competitor in each category. The judges this include key stakeholders from CenturyLink, WOW!, Telenor, Telstra, MTN South Africa and others.
Below are the (5) category submissions that CloudSmartz is a semi-finalist for:
- Innovation in Customer Experience: CloudSmartz is being recognized as providing a Digital Customer Experience solution that supports customer innovation, product innovation, and network innovation through their Acumen360™ Suite.
- Most Innovative Technology Provider: CloudSmartz is being recognized as a leader in software innovation for Communications Service Providers with their opensource and microservice-driven architectures, and their new state-of-the-art Software-Defined Networking Operations Center that the team moved into this year in Chandigarh, India.
- Innovation in Operations Support Systems: CloudSmartz is being recognized as enabling a modern OSS/BSS architecture to the Next-Generation Service Providers to drive digital transformation on their journey to productize and monetize on SDN/NFV offerings.
- Innovation in Data Aggregation: CloudSmartz is being recognized for their Acumen360 solution that seamlessly aggregates all CSP systems into a single source of truth for complete automation from port-to-portal – allowing CSPs and their Enterprise customers flexibility, agility, and control to deliver on-demand services.
- Innovation in Networking Technologies: CloudSmartz is being recognized for their Data Center ConneX™ solution that provides an end-to-end solution for Software-Defined Data Centers deployed with NoviFlow Switches and the opensource OpenKilda Controller, the SDN Controller for Global Networks – this enables Data Center Interconnect (DCI), Data Center CrossConnect, and Cloud-Connect Offerings for service providers and large enterprises.
“It is gratifying to be recognized for our efforts in delivering software innovation around digital customer experience, next-generation products, and end-to-end network automation solutions,” says Dan Wagner, CEO and Co-founder, CloudSmartz. “We want to thank Pipeline for this recognition as it demonstrates our focus on innovation and commitment to enable digital transformation for next-generation service providers – we are just getting started and have so much more we hope to share in the future”.
“For nearly ten years, the Pipeline Innovation Awards have recognized the technology companies that are transforming the industry with the most significant technical innovations,” said Scott St. John, managing editor of Pipeline. “We are happy to recognize CloudSmartz for their innovations in Customer Experience, Data Aggregation, and Most Innovative Technology Provider categories and look forward to seeing them advance through the 2019 Pipeline Innovation Awards program.”
Finalists are scheduled to be announced in April 2019 and the Pipeline Innovation Awards culminate with the awards dinner and reception in Nice, France on May 13th where the winners will be announced. The Innovation Awards program continues year round and nomination are accepted from all technology companies, their agents, customers, and suppliers. Those that want to enter the competition can still do so, by clicking here.
CloudSmartz enables digital transformation for next generation service providers. Their global disciplined agile delivery model provides their customers complete end-to-end delivery capability and support with 200+ telecom software professionals with offices in the United States, Asia Pacific and Europe, Middle East & Africa. Gartner has recently named CloudSmartz as a 2018 Cool Vendor in Communications Service Provider Business Operations. Inc. 5000 named CloudSmartz one of America’s Fastest Growing Privately-Held Companies for three consecutive years in a row (2016, 2017, 2018). For more information please visit www.cloudsmartz.com.
Pipeline is the world’s leading global publication that distributes rich multimedia content and produces programs, events, and activities that help service providers and enterprises make informed technology decisions. Pipeline’s has become the epicenter of industry innovation, has over 250,000 in annual global circulation, and is read by every major operator and enterprise in more than 140 countries. Pipeline is also read by notable global organizations spanning premier academic, government, and financial institutions. Through its rich content, engaging programs, global platform, and worldwide reach Pipeline connects the technical innovators with those that leverage advanced technology to transform the way we communicate as a global society. For the latest content, go to and subscribe today www.pipelinepub.com and subscribe to Pipeline today.
Director of Marketing
+1 (585) 415-9951
Scott St. John
+1 (734) 707-4988 x100