Experience: 10+ Years
- 10+ Years in software design and development. Ability to prototype solutions quickly and analyse / compare multiple solutions and products based on requirements.
- Hands-on experience with Various Design Patterns like Factory, Abstract Factory, Singleton, Decorator, Adapter, MVC, Repository, DAO and ability to compare and select appropriate patterns for a solution.
- Hands-on experience in building REST based solutions confirming HTTP standards and knowledge of working of TLS / SSL.
- Working knowledge of various Client-side Frameworks – jQuery, Kendo UI, AngularJS, ReactJS, and BackboneJS
- Understanding and analyzing the non-functional requirements for the system and how does the architecture reflect them
- In depth knowledge of encoding and encryption techniques and their application.
- Working Knowledge of different ORMs like Hibernate, Entity Framework and their comparison with native SQL / ODBC / JDB.
- Extensive knowledge of different industry standards like OAuth2.0, SAML 2.0, OpenID Connect, JWT, OpenAPI, SOAP, HTTP
- Should be able to articulate and draft multiple alternate implementation / solution with their pros and cons. Must be able to evaluate and identify software solutions
- Proficiency with the Development tools – Eclipse, Visual Studio
- Proficiency with the Application Servers – Apache Tomcat 6.0+ and Liferay (will be a plus)
- Experience in designing and implementing applications utilizing databases – MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle and non-relational databases
- Good knowledge and experience with Cloud-service platforms (AWS, Azure, or others)
- Should be completely aware of coding standards and should be able to design & develop high performance & scalable application
Good to Have
- Responsible for architecture, development, maintenance, and support of all development applications regardless of size
- Create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team
- Will be involved in preparing architecture, analyze, design, code, test, and implement large projects and troubleshoot Enterprise Development production system
- Setting the technology direction for the group as a whole.
- Should be able to analyze all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Willing to do cross discipline work with networks, servers and infrastructure and be able to understand how they affect development projects.
- Demonstrating excellent oral, verbal, written, and presentation skills for effective communication between business organization, partners and customer corporate client(s) and stay up to date on trends and developments within software and APIs.
Job Category: Systems Admin
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gurugram Hyderabad Mohali (Chandigarh) Noida Pune
Apply for this position
Thank you for your interst. Please fill in the required fields below for submission.