Experience: 3-8 Years
- Understanding issue description and troubleshooting of complex network and SD WAN based architectures and scenarios.
- Understanding Complex Layer 1, Layer 2, Layer 3 network scenarios and providing solutions to various Global clients.
- Monitoring multiple dashboards showing alerts and correlating different Data Points to understand problems and provide solutions.
- Ability to lead small teams and achieve tasks like writing Root Cause Analysis, Data Consolidations, Equipment’s/ Software Service Migrations in a given time frame.
- Following the problem and change management procedures to coordinate, solve and document the incidents.
- Interacting with enterprise customers via Calls, Email and various other Meeting and messaging tools
Good to Have
- Working/ Conceptual knowledge of TCP/IP, Layer 3 Routing, Layer 2 Switching, VLAN, BGP, QoS, network infrastructure, IPVPN, MPLS.
- Working and troubleshooting knowledge of L2 Environments, VLAN’s, STP, Trunk Links, VTP, NAT and Routing Protocols.
- Troubleshooting experience of complex ISP networks, ISP L2/L3 Support will be a plus.
- Hands-on experience on multiple monitoring Tools like NOKIA, Cacti, Grafana, Alerta will be a plus.
- Hands-on Experience on Routers like Cisco, Juniper, PaloAlto, Riverbed, Checkpoints, ASA and Virtualization environments (VMWare, Oracle Virtual Box) will be a plus.
- Cloud Computing Knowledge and Certifications will be plus.
- Certifications in Networking/ Juniper/ Palo Alto will be plus.
- Excellent communications skills required (On phone/ Email).
Job Category: Systems Admin
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gurugram Hyderabad Mohali (Chandigarh) Noida Pune
Apply for this position
Thank you for your interst. Please fill in the required fields below for submission.