Experience: 6-9 Years
- Expertise in BPMN (Business Process Model and Notation).
- Understanding business needs as they relate to a potential change or transformation.
- Gathering, identifying and documenting business requirements.
- Understanding of Agile Development Environment.
- Understanding of Scrum Framework.
- Running the sprint ceremonies & documentation artefacts.
- Experience on tools like Draw.io or Visio
- Explaining technical jargon to non-technical/commercial teams.
- Simplifying requirements, so they are easily understood across the whole team.
- Business process modelling and improving business processes.
- Identifying costs and business savings.
- Implementing, testing and deploying solutions to business problems.
- Supporting business transition and helping to establish change.
- Creating functional specifications for new systems and processes.
- Acting as an advisor to senior managers and executive teams.
- Ability to do wireframe invision or similar tools.
Good to Have
- Excellent Problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Good Management and Research skills
- Good decision-making abilities
- Good Analytical skills
Job Category: Business Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gurugram Hyderabad Mohali (Chandigarh) Noida Pune
Apply for this position
Thank you for your interst. Please fill in the required fields below for submission.