Technology is moving at an incredible speed and at CloudSmartz we are leading the charge to change how technology is provided to our customers. Our employees are the key to our success in providing that value. We are committed to employing highly talented employees who want to excel in their professional careers as well as provide a world-class customer experience.
Please review our current open positions or submit your job interest below. We look forward to having your join part of our exciting journey as we help our customers succeed and thrive through the artful application of technology.
CloudSmartz provides data center, connectivity, cloud and managed IT solutions. Its solutions are flexible and designed to scale and adapt to customers’ changing business needs, enabling them to lower costs, improve performance and focus internal IT resources on their core competencies.
Our business and customer base is growing at an exciting and rapid pace. To further fuel this growth, we are seeking a dynamic Account Manager to join our team. The CloudSmartz Account Manager is a sales role that will expand the North American region. The AM will be responsible and accountable for growing new revenue and services within an existing base of customers. The AM will represent all of CloudSmartz’s products and services to existing clients, encompassing small and medium businesses as well as larger enterprises in all industry segments with equal intensity. The AM will be responsible for prospecting within their territory, developing solutions for clients and closing business. In addition, the AM will be responsible for conducting quarterly technical reviews with key clientele and providing input to the business based on customer needs.
Ideal candidates will possess a comfort level working within enterprise accounts, and execute their sales strategy with resourceful tenacity. They will prospect and close business accounts, representing the strong CloudSmartz suite of managed services and cloud solutions as well as agile development solutions. You will have a proven track record of technology business development across multiple verticals. Our Account Managers employ a consultative approach, focusing on selling capabilities and opportunities to streamline business based on technology rather than just products.
• Meet or Exceed Quota
• Prospecting for new business
• Developing new business.
• Support and management of assigned installed base
• Updating CRM with clean and current data
• Ongoing representation of CloudSmartz in the marketplace
• A minimum of 2-5 years enterprise account management within technology
• Proven track record of success within an established contact base
• Ability to call on and influence multiple levels of management (including C-level)
• Ability to convert leads into business
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Exhibited technical knowledge within the hosting and/or outsourcing industry
• Excellent listening, writing and presentation skills
• Ability to collaborate with partners, resources and team members
• Ability to work independently.
• Territory plan development and execution
• Bachelor’s degree
• Base salary 60K-70K + lucrative commission plan.
The position is open to a UK national or a candidate who already has a right to work in the UK.
SUMMARY: The Delivery Project Manager (ADPM) is responsible for directing and co-ordinating software projects through engineering and activities concerned with the configuration, implementation and installation of work.
Responsible for delivering customer projects by project managing the agreed design solution and managing CloudSmartz resources and design teams. The DPM position will also have expectations of managing projects relative to IT strategies, product road maps and customer requirements.
The DPM is responsible for developing and nurturing strong customer contacts and positive, proactive relationships with vendors and representatives. In addition the DPM is responsible for providing effective customer service internally and externally by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products, programs and services.
Primary objective is to project manage application development projects that have significant impact on project activities and corporate success for an early stage SDN software business.
• Technical understanding of CloudSmartz products and service offerings.
• Establishes project objectives, timelines, deliverables, policies, procedures and performance standards within the boundaries of company policy and contract specifications and at the guidance of senior management.
• Take ownership and responsibility for successful delivery of projects.
• Be our customer’s advocate by conferring with clients, engineers and sales to discuss such matters as work procedures, complaints or problems.
• Initiate and maintain liaison with our customers and other contacts to facilitate smooth integration and installation of projects and SOW.
• Collaborates with work teams and leadership to assign resources on specified projects.
• Ability to coordinate own and others’ actions, manage own time and manage resources.
• Performs advanced diagnostics, testing, demonstration and maintenance when additional expertise is required.
• Works with cross-functional teams in the design, build and implementation of leading IT solutions.
• Contributes to departmental management with development of systems standards, short and long term goals, project management and strategic directions.
• Excellent communication, presentation and people skills
CLOUDSMARTZ ENVIRONMENT: CloudSmartz is a leading edge, high tech services company that approaches each customer opportunity with a passion of being a true success partner for our customers. We believe in a team environment and our company motto is “team player, no layer”. We are looking for an up and coming aggressive self-starter who wants to do something amazing and who possesses the “get it done” attitude.
At CloudSmartz, we strongly believe in the following value priorities: