Develop and implement revenue growth strategies for a Telecom DCE (Digital Customer Experience)/Portal and SDN (Software Defined Networking) software business. This Business Development Director will require substantial software product experience, telecom service provider relationships and a passion for DCE, product virtualization and SDN. This professional will not only be responsible for the sales-cycle ensuring understanding of customer’s wants/needs, matching against our products and services, ensuring customer presentations, proposals through to getting MSA and SOW signatures, but also this position will be responsible for project management, be required to handle the entire proceedings of business engagements and carry out the collaboration between various business organizations and corporate clients. This person should be able to speak with potential customers about what we can do for them and their customers. You will need to speak to potential telecom customers about the DCE transformation with consistency in contact points, autonomous (zero-touch) networks, clear consistent and transparent information, multi-screen and seamless customer experience, personalization, autonomy and intuitive experience. The person that takes this position must be capable of taking a consultative approach with our potential customers.
The Business Development Director’s responsibilities include managing the development and proceedings of the entire business-project lifecycle as well as M&A activity. This Business Development Director must be a “doer” ensuring all aspects of a customer relationship. This person must work with various colleagues to ensure that an NDA is signed and filed, that a proposal/solution presentation is properly put together and presented, that an MSA is agreed to and signed, that each SOW is agreed to and signed, that each project milestone is met, invoiced and paid. Some of this will be managed through a sales person (and others) and some of it will be completed directly by the Business Development Director.
Primary objective is to develop and implement revenue growth strategies for an early stage DCE portal, SDN and development services software business.
The basic responsibility of the business development Director / engagement Director is to manage strategic and tactical processes throughout the business engagement and develop an accurate marketing strategy which strikes a perfect balance between organizational growth and corporate clients' requirements. Duties of business development Director are not just related to business engagements, but extend to providing leadership with an innovative perspective, initiating, and facilitating communication across different channels of communication. He/she also needs to monitor technical, legal, and sales processes, which results in providing profitable results to the organization.
The key responsibilities of a Business Development Director include:
- Be capable of understanding and communicating CloudSmartz’ products and services to potential customers.
- Possess knowledge and demonstrated capabilities within the telecom industry and specifically on DCX and SDN is a plus.
- Providing the required solution delivery to the client in the assigned time-frame, and monitor each aspect of business engagement from start till end
- Ensure all legal contracts and documents with the customers are signed, filed and adhered to in the proper order.
- Overall accounts management which includes basic accounting, accounts growth, accounts profitability, and developing strategies for successful target completion
- Developing business strategy with respect to proceeding of business engagements, plan execution, and personnel management for optimum target utilization
- Demonstrating an innovative leadership strategy for accomplishment of business goals set by the organization and corporate clients
- Maintaining long lasting business relationships with current and previous clients and proposing new and profitable business opportunities with key clients.
- Managing profitability in business engagement by tracking work statements, budgeting the entire proceedings, and providing optimum management of time and resource
- Maintaining consumer satisfaction by maintaining the quality of services offered, ensuring the delivery of work in the assigned time, maintaining client invoice, as well as resolving the client’s complaints and queries
- Managing the entire team involved in the business project, mentoring / organizing the training of the team involved, scheduling team resources in shifts, and resolving issues giving rise to conflicts within the team
- Coordinating with technical, legal, and sales department and communicating the same with the project team to ensure optimum performance of the team
- Demonstrating excellent oral, verbal, written, and presentation skills for effective communication between business organization and corporate clients
- Developing profitable marketing strategy for customer outreach and extending consumer base, developing sales pitch, etc., for customer presentations
The candidate that will be successful in this role will have the following competencies:
- Results Oriented/ Performance Driven Software and revenue generation experience
- Telecom and service provider industry – functional experience/knowledge of SDN, B/OSS and Digital Customer Experience
- Technical consulting and relationship management
- Innovative Risk Taker
The position will be placed in the United Kingom